YOLLLO supports the right to privacy and understands the importance of protecting personal information and complying with applicable data protection laws.
This Policy describes:
- What data we collect
- How we collect your data
- How we process and use your data
- How we share your data
- How we protect your data
- How long we store your data
- Your privacy rights
- California notices
- Children privacy
- Contact information
The Personal Information we process about you and how we collect it can vary depending on:
- the products or services you use;
- how you use the products or services;
- how you have interacted with YOLLLO;
- the information that we have obtained from a customer or from a third party with permission to share such information with us.
If we do not collect, or you do not provide your personal information to us , we may not be able to provide our products and services to you.
What data we collect
YOLLLO may collect personal information about you such as, for example:
- Your full name, email address, telephone number;
- Your account registration information on our website, application, platform;
- Information provided from using certain services or features;
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used;
- Your log-in information, browser, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Your general interaction with the website, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, through and from our website, products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information.
YOLLLO may combine the personal information you provide with information that is not collected directly from you. Data not provided directly by you may be supplied by YOLLLO’s providers and/or partners.
YOLLLO will not collect from you billing information including credit card details and details of any transactions. In order to make a payment transaction online for YOLLLO products and services a link to the website of the payment service provider may be provided for your convenience.
How we collect your data
We collect personal information through various means including for example via our website, application, planform, order forms and provision of products or services, third party service providers, customer support activities and events. The website may also collect information about your visits to the website without you actively submitting such information through cookie technology.
When setting up an account, YOLLLO will collect your email address and country of residence. You are also required to choose a user name and a password. The provision of this information is necessary to register a user account. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. During setup of your account, the account is automatically assigned a number (the "ID") that is later used to reference your user account without directly exposing personally identifying information about you.
We will collect and process personal data whenever you explicitly provide it to us or send it as part of communication with others, e.g. in forums, chats, or when you provide feedback on other user generated content. This data includes:
- (a) Information that you post, comment or follow in any of our content and services;
- (b) Information sent through chat;
- (c) Information you provide when you request information or support from us or purchase content and services from us;
In order to provide you with services, we need to collect, store and use various information about your activity in our content and services. This information includes your ID, as well as information about your preferences, progress, time spent, as well as information about the device you are using, including what operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data.
Cookie Technology: YOLLLO will collect information about the use of its website, either directly or through third party tracking providers. This may include information collected using cookies (small text files placed on your computer while visiting certain sites on the Internet used to identify your computer), IP addresses, your browser type, operating system version, language settings, which locally installed YOLLLO applications you use (if any) and how you use them, the web page you were visiting immediately prior to visiting our website, pages of our website that you visited, the time spent on those pages, information you searched for on our website, access times and dates and other statistics. Usage information may be linked to your account with YOLLLO in order to assist YOLLLO to provide services to you, including relevant marketing material. You may elect not to accept cookies by changing the designated settings on your web browser or opting out of the YOLLLO cookies. Please note that if you do not accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use all functions and features of our website.
Personal information collected from third parties: YOLLLO may collect and receive personal information about you from companies or individuals that distribute YOLLLO products by way of co-branded or private labeled websites. Companies and individuals with which YOLLLO partners to market and distribute its products and services also may supply us with personal information, such as your name, email address and mailing address information in order to help us fulfil orders and provide services. We may also collect your personal information from public sources or from data brokers. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our website or other sources.
How we process and use your data
YOLLLO processes personal information due to contractual obligation to provide you YOLLLO products and services, including information, support and access to online resources, to respond to your requests. Some of the specific processing activities include, for example:
- Account set up and administration;
- Performing our agreement with you to provide content and services, as well as providing, improving and developing our services;
- Researching, designing and launching new features or products;
- Gathering feedback and opinions about our provided services (i.e., surveys);
- Providing users with alerts, updates, materials or information about our services or other types of information that you requested or signed up to;
- Upcoming events notification and registration;
- Marketing communications;
- Promoting our products and services, and the products and services of our affiliates;
- Our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, recordkeeping, developing new products or services.
We may use any information that does not personally identify you, your computer, or your device, for any purpose.
In the event that you decide to sync your phone’s contacts with our application for the purposes of working with your contacts in our application or platform, then you share your contacts as a personal information with us, but we will not knowingly share, sell, disclose, transfer such personal information to a third parties.
How we share your data
YOLLLO may share personal information with its affiliates, personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, business partners. We do this, for example:
- to complete your requests, to provide you YOLLLO products and services;
- to target advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. This may include providing identified information to third party operated social networks or other web offerings. If you don’t want to receive this advertising, you can go to the relevant platform’s ad settings to opt out;
The accessibility of any additional info about you can be controlled through your user profile page. Data publicly available on your profile page can be accessed automatically. While we do not knowingly share personally identifying information about you such as your real name or your email address, any information you share about yourself on your public profile can be accessed, including information that may make you identifiable.
Users can exchange ideas and communicate with each other. When posting a message to a sharing, request and/or comments area, please be aware that the information is being made publicly available online; therefore, you are doing so at your own risk.
We may be required to share personal information with a third party or body where such disclosure is required to satisfy applicable law, or other legal or regulatory requirement or to protect the rights or property of YOLLLO or others. This can include a response to lawful requests from a competent authority or body and to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If all or any part of our business is re-organized or sold to another organization, we may need to provide your information to that organization. We may also be receiving personal information wherever we are acquiring another organization or a part of their business. Whenever third parties are performing processing on our behalf, YOLLLO will require these organizations to adopt adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect personal information and to ensure the processing of personal information is only performed as instructed by YOLLLO and for no other purposes.
Personal information may be processed outside the country of your residence by our affiliates, partners or services providers. The transfer to other countries shall be in accordance with applicable data protection legislation which may include an adequacy decision or appropriate safeguards.
How we protect your data
Securing your data, both online and offline, is a priority for us. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information and ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk. We maintain these technical and organizational measures and will amend them from time to time to improve the overall security of our systems.
All our employees are subject to confidentiality agreements and undergo annual training on the proper handling of personal information.
Links to other websites or locations may be provided for your convenience but does not signify our endorsement of such other websites or locations or their contents. When you click on such links, you will leave the YOLLLO website and go to another site. When this happens, a third party may collect personal information from you. Please be aware that the terms of this policy do not apply to such outside websites or content or to any collection of data after you click on a link to a third-party website or location. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notice of any website you visit.
How long and where we store your data
YOLLLO will retain personal information for as long as needed to provide the relevant products or services or to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected. YOLLLO may also retain and use this information for a longer period as permitted or required by law, to comply with our legal, tax or regulatory obligations (e.g. audit and accounting requirements), handle disputes, to exercise or defend claims, and enforce our agreements. We ensure that personal information we dispose of is deidentified or destroyed in a secure manner.
YOLLLO is operated in the United States. By providing us with your information, you consent to the transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States. It is important to note that the privacy laws in the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in other countries.
Your privacy rights
Your local applicable law may provide certain rights regarding the use of your personal information. You may request from YOLLLO access to, correction of, updating of and/or deletion of your personal information, be forgotten / erasure, object our use of your personal information in certain circumstances, in line with applicable data protection law. Your rights may differ according to your place of residence.
Choice/Opting out of Marketing: YOLLLO offers you the choice of receiving different types of communication and information related to our products and services. You may subscribe to e-newsletters or other publications; you may also elect to receive marketing communications and other special offers from us via email. If at any time you would like to change your communication preferences, or If you do not wish to receive this information, we provide unsubscribe links and an opt-out mechanism in all our communications or contact us at: [email protected]
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and UK Data Protection Act: Where the GDPR or UK Data Protection Act applies to EU and UK residents and their personal information, these individuals are afforded additional rights including:
- right to object/restrict processing, to delete or suspend processing, in certain circumstances;
- right to request data portability which includes providing personal information to them in a “structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format” in certain circumstances;
- right to lodge a complaint with the applicable authority responsible for privacy protection.
Where we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations.
Your objection (or withdrawal of any previously given consent) could mean that we are unable to perform the actions necessary to achieve the purposes set out above (see section entitled ‘How we process and use your data’) or that you may not be able to make use of the services and products offered by us. Please note that even after you have chosen to withdraw your consent we may be able to continue to process your personal information to the extent required or otherwise permitted by law, in particular in connection with exercising and defending our legal rights or meeting our legal and regulatory obligations.
Privacy Shield: YOLLLO complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and the United Kingdom and/or Switzerland to the United States.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield principles, YOLLLO commits to resolve complaints about our processing of your personal information.
While YOLLLO is complying with the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks and the commitments they entail, YOLLLO does not rely on the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as a legal basis for transfers of Personal Data in light of the judgment of the Court of Justice of the EU in Case C-311/18.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has jurisdiction over YOLLLO’s compliance with the Privacy Shield.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
- We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular Consumer or Device. The following is a list of categories of personal information which we may collect or may have been collected from California residents within the last twelve (12) months.
- Please note that the categories and examples provided in the list below are those defined in the CCPA. This does not mean that all examples of that category of personal information were in fact collected by Us, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been collected. For example, certain categories of personal information would only be collected if You provided such personal information directly to Us.
Category A: Identifiers.
Examples: A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
Examples: A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
Collected: No. YOLLLO does not knowingly collect any billing or payment information
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Examples: Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
Category D: Commercial information.
Examples: Records and history of products or services purchased or considered.
Category E: Biometric information.
Examples: Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
Examples: Interaction with our Service or advertisement.
Category G: Geolocation data.
Examples: Approximate physical location.
Category H: Sensory data.
Examples: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
Collected: No. yes
Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
Examples: Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
Category J: Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Examples: Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Examples: Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Under CCPA, personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, such as:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data
- Personal Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994
Sources of Personal Information under CCPA
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from the forms you complete on our Service, preferences you express or provide through our Service.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your activity on our Service.
- Automatically from you. For example, through cookies we or our Service Providers set on Your Device as You navigate through our Service.
- From Service Providers. For example, or other third-party vendors that we use to provide the Service to you.
Use of Personal Information for Business Purposes or Commercial Purposes
We may use or disclose personal information. We collect for "business purposes" or "commercial purposes" (as defined under the CCPA), which may include the following examples:
- To operate our Service and provide you with our Service.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our Service.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your contact information to ask a question about our Service, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- For internal administrative and auditing purposes.
- To detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, including, when necessary, to prosecute those responsible for such activities.
Please note that the examples provided above are illustrative and not intended to be exhaustive. For more details on how we use this information, please refer to the "Use of Your Personal Data" section.
Disclosure of Personal Information for Business Purposes or Commercial Purposes
We may use or disclose and may have used or disclosed in the last twelve (12) months the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes:
- Category A: Identifiers
- Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity
Please note that the categories listed above are those defined in the CCPA. This does not mean that all examples of that category of personal information were in fact disclosed, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been disclosed.
When We disclose personal information for a business purpose or a commercial purpose, We enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Sale of Personal Information
As defined in the CCPA, "sell" and "sale" mean selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer's personal information by the business to a third party for valuable consideration. This means that We may have received some kind of benefit in return for sharing personal information, but not necessarily a monetary benefit. we do not nowinle sell
Please note that the categories listed below are those defined in the CCPA. This does not mean that all examples of that category of personal information were in fact sold, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been shared for value in return.
We do not knowingly sell your personal information but may transfer it in accordance with paragraph 4 of the Policy
Share of Personal Information under CCPA
We may share your personal information identified in the above categories with the following categories of third parties:
- Service Providers
- Our affiliates
- Our business partners
- Third party vendors to whom you or your agents authorize Us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services We provide to you
Sale of Personal Information of Minors Under 16 Years of Age
We do not sell the personal information of Consumers We actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless We receive affirmative authorization (the "right to opt-in") from either the Consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a Consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to the sale of personal information may opt-out of future sales at any time. To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by contacting us.
If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 (or 16) has provided us with personal information, please contact us with sufficient detail to enable us to delete that information.
Your Rights under the CCPA
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. If you are a resident of California, you have the following rights:
- The right to notice. You have the right to be notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to request. Under CCPA, you have the right to request that We disclose information to you about Our collection, use, sale, disclosure for business purposes and share of personal information. Once we receive and confirm your request, We will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information YOLLLO collected about you
- The categories of sources for the personal information YOLLLO collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information categories sold
- The categories of personal information categories disclosed
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data (opt-out). You have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information. To submit an opt-out request please contact us.
- The right to delete Personal Data. You have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data, subject to certain exceptions. Once YOLLLO receives and confirm your request, YOLLLO will delete (and direct Our Service Providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for Us or Our Service Providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with Us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your consumer's rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to you
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, you can contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable request related to your personal information.
Your request to YOLLLO must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom We collected personal information or an authorized representative
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with the required information if YOLLLO cannot:
- Verify your identity or authority to make the request
- And confirm that the personal information relates to you
We will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonable necessary and with prior notice.
Any disclosures YOLLLO provides will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable request's receipt.
For data portability requests, YOLLLO will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
"Do Not Track" Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third party websites do keep track of your browsing activities. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
Your California Privacy Rights (California's Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California's Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes.
If you'd like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, you can contact Us using the contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, you can contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account.
Be aware that your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If YOLLLO becomes aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If YOLLLO needs to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, YOLLLO may require your parent's consent before we collect and use that information.
Email : [email protected]
Address: 3736 SW 30TH AVENUE, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33312
YOLLLO may update this policy from time to time. If we modify this policy, we will post the revised version here. You should review this page periodically for updates.